Thursday, March 19, 2009

Little Table Addiction

I can't say no to a little table, and because of that, I have many. When I hear one calling me, I just can't leave it be... and that was the case with this little cutie.
While we were sorting and pricing last week for our church rummage sale, this little table and I kept crossing paths. My friend Audrey convinced me that it was to sweet to pass up so it made its way to my house for a makeover....
It's now a very pale pink, painted using one of my many leftover paints filling the shelves in our garage. I'm trying to use up, and not buy more paint... It's hard!
I then added a pretty piece of vintage wallpaper to the top with Mod Podge.
I love it!!! Now, where I am going to put it?.....

7 comments:

LiLi M. said...

You did a great job! The paint, the wallpaper and the vignettes are all perfect. Of course you do have a spot somewhere for this pretty, I bet that there are a lot of ladies who are offering this cutee a shelter... I was here first ladies! Well done Karoline!

Sandra said...

Beeaauuutiful!! You did a wonderful job with it! I'm getting ready to modge podge a shelf myself. :)

Anonymous said...

I have just the spot for it! I love little tables and cant stop buying them.
Hugs,
Lorri

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

gosh.. that is beautiful display.. all are so beautiful!.. thanks for the idea.. love it.. good job!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Audrey! Definitely too good to pass up! Your make-over looks great!

Secondhandrose said...

Oh my! that is so pretty! I just love it. The wallpaper is the perfect touch.
karen

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Such a charming little table!!
:)
~Becca~