Monday, November 5, 2012

Scarf Season Is In Full Swing

 Wow!  I can't believe it's been way over a month since I last posted.
October kept me busy with a local show, and lots of Etsy sales.
Currently, I'm right in the midst of my busy selling time.  My 4th season of flower scarves!  
Hoping I can continue to keep up with the demand,
which I'm forever grateful, exists!
 My girls love wearing their own cashmere flower scarf. 
Theirs are scaled down from my adult size so they fit proportionately to their size structure.  
Since I receive so many requests, I'll be offering child size scarves in my Etsy shop soon. 
Such a cute accessory for any age, don't you think?     
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Protector of Vintage said...

Such a lovely little girl and very beautiful scarves!!

Sherry L-H said...

So lovely! Must get out the scarf I bought from you last year and wear it soon! Everyone I gifted them too loved theirs.