I've been tagged by Lisa! First off, I have to say that I love reading all the weird lists I've come across out here in blogland. Oh how "normal" they make me feel. lol I'm always thinking gosh... I'm not weird so what would I ever list???? Actually ya know, I'm probably so weird and I don't even know it, and that's what's really weird!
So here it goes.....
- I absolutely always have to walk and hold hands with my hubby on his left side. If for some reason when we're walking together and I'm on his right side, I have to immediately switch to his left otherwise it just doesn't feel right.
- For 15 of our 17 years of marriage we have gone on the same trip. We've stayed at the same hotel, ate at the same restaurants, done the same things each day, and always at the same time every summer.
- I never really thought this was that weird, but all my friends have always told me it is... I make my hubby's lunch everyday! For work, on the weekends, etc... etc... well except when we're on our "trip". I get that week off. :o)
- I have seen a UFO in the middle of the day! Yes, really it's true, so I guess I believe in them (that's weird isn't it?). Oh, and hey, my mom witnessed it too, so she can back me up.
- I love everything and anything in pink and I guess any color for that matter, but I pretty much always wear only black and white.
- If you really know me, you know how much I love everything domestic, I always have. I love being a mom, love to entertain, love to cook and bake, love to sew, love to craft, so on and so on. First quarter of my freshman year in High School I was given a D (gasp!) in Home Ec by the student teacher, because she didn't think I did "home economics" so well. After that ordeal, it's kind of odd that I took an even greater liking to all things domestic. By the way, I did bring my grade up to and A for 2nd quarter and ended up with a B for semester. Today, I would probably get a below average grade for cleaning. I need to work on that. :o)
- OK, so this is probably the weirdest thing any of you have ever heard. I have had my bed pillow since I was 2. I will never part with it! I think the pillow is made out of some type of rubber material. I remember my mom warning me when I was little, that if my pillow caught on fire I needed to get my head off it fast or it could melt and stick to my face. Needless to say, I am always very cautious if I'm sleeping by an open fire. :o) I have even saved my beloved pillow from the trash can. When I was in Jr. High, I came home from school one day to find a replacement on my bed. My mom thought it was time for a change and had thrown it out. Well, I did not think it was time so I rescued it from going to the landfill. My hubby knows how important my pillow is to me too. On a road trip down to California one year, I had taken my pillow (as I always do, I never leave home without it) into our hotel room that we stayed in for the night. Next morning we got up early to head out on the road. My parents were also traveling with us in our Suburban. It was a lovely June morning in central California and we all were enjoying the beautiful scenery as we headed South down I-5. About 10-15 minutes into the drive, I freak out because I've just realized my pillow isn't with me! Without hesitation hubby begins looking for the nearest exit because he knows there is no way we can carry on to L. A. without that pillow. My daddy on the other hand says, "lets just pick it up on the way home next week" huh? I couldn't believe my daddy would even suggest that! My hubby ended up having to drive WAY out of the way to get us back on I-5 North. I did get my pillow back though. Oh yeah, one other thing about my pillow... I have never lost a pillow fight! My hubby won't play with me especially if I use my pillow, I've made him see stars before. :o)