Friday, February 20, 2009

52Q Week 4, 5, 6, & 7 Catch-up

Ok, well I've finally caught up with my 52Q mini art journal. From now on, I'm really going to try to do a better job at creating one card a week (like I'm supposed to) instead of doing a bunch at once. hehe
I bought a couple pretty vintage wallpaper packs last week, so that's one reason why I waited to make the cards. I wanted to use the new papers! I received some awesome papers! I'm amazed how fragile some of them are. But, the textures, colors, and feel of them are spectacular! I need to be careful because I can see how an addiction could start - yikes!
I'm still having fun with the image sheets I purchased from Retro Cafe Art Collage .
Here is this weeks card.
The question was "What would you do if you knew you could not fail?"
I made the cover to my mini art journal too.
Check out the 52Q flickr group. It's so fun to see the array of mini art journals people are creating.

8 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Your cards are amazing! I love love love those vintage dollies and the vintage wallpaper! I'm of to see work of the others now. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

What darling cards! The vintage wallpaper and images are very sweet. :)

Diane Mars said...

What wonderful cards, I think my favorite is the one with the Prince and the fairy princess. I love vintage wallpaper but I do know what you mean I too could get addicted to it and that can get expensive!
I will check out the flickr group. Have a nice Day.
Hugs, Diane

Rebecca said...

Lovely cards!

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Karoline I am just as bad getting mine done. I started late and still have not posted them!!
Alison

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

So good. I am doing it also, but I am not creative like you. I can do crafts but I don't think outside the box too well. Great job!

kathy said...

How fun is your blog - loved seeing my puppy tag -- Love yours
so much also -- As for the Tag journal -- I just purchased the digital sheet and some dolls heads - two weeks ago -- so to say I love you journal front is a given - lots of talent - will check in often - kathy - ga -
aka countrychintz

Miss Gracie's House said...

These are soo cute-you are *good* at these!
I never got a chance to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing your Valentine mantle- I LOVE that you do all of this for your family! I really, really liked the baby doll head with the hat-just too cute!
Rene'