Friday, May 29, 2009

Flea Market Finds

Last weekend while we were up at Whidbey, I managed to do a little shopping on Saturday. First stop was at a flea market that a local antique mall hosts a few times each summer. It's pretty small, but I always happen to find something and at a great price too!
After the market, we hit a couple garage sales and didn't find one thing to buy...
Next stop was the annual antique show at the fair grounds. Although this show is always a bit pricey, I still found a couple things to bring home.

8 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Great haul! That doll is incredible! But I am a doll lover pur sang! I haven't hit a good flea market in quite a while, I think I will join you next time ;-)
Have a great weekend and enjoy your finds!

Alison Gibbs said...

My favourite would have to be that sweet faced doll
Alison

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

what a great find! love them all especially the green flowerfrog.. Have a good weekend!

vintage girl at heart said...

Oh what fabulous finds!!!

Tanya Ricketts said...

These markets are great, unfortunatly we don't have them here in Brazil. And I also think that garage sale are great to find nice things. Wish we had them here.
xxxooo

Unknown said...

LOVE love LoVe the photo mosaic! That doll really stands out! :)

Anonymous said...

Would love to hear more- see more of what looks like a quilt?

Patina said...

Love all your pretty pictures! What wonderful finds too!