Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Organizing Fabric (Mainly Vintage Chenille)

Finally the last piece of flooring has been installed and all baseboards nailed down - my studio is complete!
Only problem is, it looks like this...

So...I'm in the process of moving stuff out, so I can move it back in.
I was able to get most of my vintage chenille bedspreads organized in the fabric room before I about sneezed to death. Whoo hoo for Benadryl!

I feel like I've barely made a dent in all this organizing - but at least it's a start!

4 comments:

~Tonja~ said...

Oh my that is a lot of chenille bedspreads...love them...I think I have one...lol
Have a Blessed day
Tonja

Anonymous said...

my gosh, i've never seen so much chenille! you have made very good progress. be sure to show us your whole room when you get it squared away, very exciting! thank you.

vintagesue said...

it looks organized to me!!! all those pretty chenilles...but i do know what you mean about the sneezing!!! when i move one thing in my craft room, i see dust particles all over the place.
your fabrics are awesome!!! can't wait to see the completed room.
cheers.
sue

peggy said...

What a stash!!! And so neat!!!