Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blackbottom Cupcakes

Hubby gets these cupcakes in his lunch this week. If you've never made 'em, you should try 'em. Here's what you'll need to get started....

Beat together until smooth: 8 oz cream cheese, 1/3 C sugar, 1 egg, 1/3 tsp salt. Add: 12 oz chocolate chips, set mixture aside.
Sift together 2 1/4 C flour, 1 1/2 C sugar, 1/4 C + 2 TBSP Cocoa, 1 1/2 tsp baking soda.
Add and mix until smooth 1 1/2 C water, 1/3 C + 3 TBSP oil, 1 tsp vanilla

Fill baking cups 1/3 full with chocolate batter

Top with a heaping teaspoon of cream cheese mixture

Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes. Makes 2 dozen.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so yummy!

Hugs

Sarah x

Paula said...

Would you PLEASE stop putting tantalizing food on here??? PLEASE!!! j/k They look so yummy!

Alison Gibbs said...

Karoline what yummy lookng cupcakes
Alison

Just Between Us Girls said...

I want to make the cupcakes...they look and sound wonderful. Love the pillows you created...now that took some work but the result is well worth the effort. Thanks for the comments in my blog. Always so good to hear from you.

the said...

Those cupcakes look so good,Im glad I found your blog. I know I will be back to visit again !!

Have a good day,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

I forgot about this recipe. I used to make these cupcakes. They are delicious!

Kathy b

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I have made these cupcakes for years. They are wonderful. One time my husband asked me to freeze them so he wouldn't keep eating them! Well, let me tell you, they are delicious frozen!!