Monday, February 25, 2008

Bunny Keepsake Box

This was my little project today....
I've been wanting to make the girls a keepsake box to display on their nightstands for awhile, so this is what I came up with.
Sydney has already claimed this one as hers.....
The box is covered with a remnant from the pink rose toile that I used when I made the valances in their room.
This was the first time that I've ever used crepe paper streamers for anything other then decorating for a party in elementary school. I picked up lots of old crepe paper a few weeks ago at the Goodwill, so I have a fabulous stash now to create with. I even made the crown the bunny is wearing. I just winged it... I probably would have done a lot better if I had some type of instruction... once I added silver glass glitter I think that made it better. Glitter does that! hehe

5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Karoline that is such a cute little keepsake box.
Alison

the said...

Wow, you did such a great job ! How cute, dont you just love Goodwill ?! Thats one of my favorite places to shop for treasures!!

Stephanie

Cheryl said...

A very sweet little box! Karoline, you are so creative!

Anonymous said...

It's so cute! I love it, I'll bet your girls will just love it too.

Hugs.

Paula said...

That is SO CUTE!!! I love bunnies! :0)