Sunday, August 1, 2010

Barn Sale on Whidbey

On Saturday, Ray and Jackie hosted their annual barn sale. I try to never to miss this sale because I always find great stuff for great prices!
It's a fun, flea market style, old fashion clear out your barn type sale.

There are usually 6 to 8 vendors.
I forgot to take a picture of the cute barn - I guess I was too busy shopping!
I did take this picture of Jackie's garden, though. Isn't it pretty?

Here is what I came home with...
the old drying rack was my favorite purchase of the day. It'll be put to good use in October - same goes for the rake.

Actually, the hat box is pretty awesome too...

On our way back down to the beach, we stopped at another sale.
There, I found this pretty motto. It's a nice addition to my collection hanging by our front door.

5 comments:

stefanie said...

how much fun!!!

A Treasured Past said...

Wow, what a great sale and what lovely finds. Love the hatbox and the little motto, so cute! Thanks for sharing, Tamara x

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

I too, love a good fleamarkety kind of place, in fact, I just went to one as well!

The hat box is awesome!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Sheila said...

Who are Ray and Jackie? I need to go to this next summer! I live just north of Seattle.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Looks like this was a wonderful sale!! Wish I had been there.