Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Making A Statement

For the last couple days, I've been playing around with my odds & ends stash (in all its sparkly glory) of vintage costume jewelry.
My sewing machine is on the fritz, so making jewelry has been a nice break.
I've noticed a trend for big bold statement jewelry, so that's the look I went for with these collage style necklaces.
Each statement piece is created with an array of vintage earrings, pins, necklaces, and some old buttons too.
"Statement" is the key word here. These pieces are supposed to stand out rather than just blend with your outfit.
Bright colors and chunky pieces, are what's HOT!
The more sparkle and flash, the better!
My one-of-a-kind pieces were designed to be remembered, and to make you feel more excited about your look.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Your necklaces are beautiful. I'm impressed with your skill and eye for beauty. Very nice. Kathi