Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Reclaimed Wood - Giant Clock

I'm still playing with power tools - ha! 
We had some perfectly weathered scrap wood laying around, so I decided to make a giant clock. 
I hand-painted the numbers. It was harder than it looks, and took me awhile to get them just right.
Now,  just waiting for the clock hands and motor to arrive - can't wait to get it working!
Although it looks so awesome on my mantel, it will be available in my space at the Ruffles & Rust Vintage Market show in May. 
It's going to be an amazing show!  Are you going?

Check out what other people were doing this week.  Jennifer Rizzo is hosting a Show Us linky party.
I'm sure you'll be inspired!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job on the clock and your mantel always is so enjoyable to view. I do so love all those old baskets you have!

1 Funky Woman said...

This is impressive. I'm amazed you made it! I can just imagine how hard it was to free hand those numbers. You really did a fab job!

Megan

http://1funkywoman.blogspot

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

The clock looks amazing already.

Dee