Friday, August 15, 2008

A Card A Day For Lynn

A couple weeks ago I happened upon this wonderful blog. As I reading through Rhonda's previous posts, I came across one in particular that really touched me. Her mom is currently going through radiation treatments for breast cancer. Rhonda put out an invitation asking anyone if they could make and send a card to her mom for encouragement and to help lift her spirit. Rhonda's goal is to have a card a day delivered to her mom.
I made a card and it's on its way to Lynn.
What a simple request to help encourage someone that is going through something so horrible as cancer. If you would like to send a card, I know Rhonda would appreciate it so much. Leave her a comment on her blog, and she will contact you via email with her moms snail mail address.

No comments: