Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fair Scones

Chances are, if you live in the Northwest, you've had Fisher scones.
If not, they are a "must have" especially when you're at one of our local fairs.

I much prefer making baked goods from scratch, but when something is better from the box, I'm all about semi-homemade. Ha!
Locally, Costco sells this big box of Fisher Scone mix which is so nice to have on hand.
They're so quick and easy to make.

Perfect for breakfast or anytime, they are
so delicious smothered in butter and fresh homemade strawberry jam!

5 comments:

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

my fave.. scones.. delicious!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures really make me smile. As far as scone mixes go there's really is the best. I worked at the Evergreen State Fair for 12 years and my job was working with the food vendors. A few years I would buy a 10 lb. bag of scone mix from Mr. Fisher Fair Scones. Yum!

seanymph said...

I saw that at Costco. But I just moved here a couple months ago and didnt know exactly why they carried them. I may have to get some and try it.

sue w. said...

I'm DROOLING!

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

These pictures are so so pretty!! They should be in a magazine!! :)

~ Wendy
http:/Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/