Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fair Happenings

We spent Sunday at our State Fair. The weather was beyond beautiful. It's been so nice having an Indian Summer this year!
The girls were so excited to see all the bunnies. I lost count how many times they asked their daddy "when can we get a bunny?".
They went on lots of rides. You can see by the look on Daphne's face, that the roller coaster probably wasn't her favorite....
It did get a little better about the 4th time around.
Daddy won teddy bears throwing darts.
Oh, the joy of sticky cotton candy fingers...
We always love looking at the Grange displays. The produce is spectacular. This pumpkin was huge weighing over 1,000 pounds!
This is what Daphne thought of the dairy barn.
We had such a great day!

5 comments:

Connie said...

I agree with Daphne, sweet chick!! Eeeewwwwwwwww!!! Hubs loves the fairs at this time of year here in Idaho, but I don't like the smells. AND cotton candy fingers are the best, honey!!! LOL
Smooches,
Connie

LiLi M. said...

Your girls are sooo cute Karoline! The photo's speak for themselves! Enjoy your Indian summer, we have one too after a miserable summer.

Patina said...

How fun! It looks like the girls had a great time (after the roller coaster)(o:

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Stopped by to say hello. It's been so long since I visited my fav blogs. I have to tell you that your girls are soooo adorable. They have the rosiest cheeks! Reminds me of my 3rd son as a baby who had the softest, pinkest cheeks ever. He's now 12 and his cheeks are still as sweet even though I can't tell him so at this age! Thanks for sharing the fair fun!

Jennifer said...

Aww! What sweet girls! Looks like they had lots of fun.