Saturday, March 15, 2008

An Award, A Meme, & Something Else

I am so excited!!
Thanks so much to Cathy of Hazelruthe's who gave me my first blogland award.
I've been so inspired and have had so many others "make my day" with their wonderful blogs, that I feel a little strange that someone would recognize little ol' me. Thanks so much Cathy, you made my day!!!



The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to present it to those whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.
I pass the You Make My Day Award To.....


The other day I was tagged by Charlotte At Home in Scottsdale to do a six word meme.


Here are the meme rules:


1. Write your own six word memoir

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere

4. Tag five more blogs with links

5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

Here’s my six word memoir: “Wholeheartedly believes, He cares for me.”

I’m tagging:

Paula
Sarah
Jennifer
Sandra
Kathi
Sharon


Oh.... and something else. I just noticed that this was my 51st post, I really should have been paying more attention for a 50th celebration - but these things have a way of sneaking up on me.
Anyways, I feel a "50 something" post giveaway coming on... I'll have something together soon, so please check back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely faith filled memoir, so glad you played:)

the said...

Looks like you got tagged this week, but much deserving of it!!
Have a wonderul weekend,
Stephanie

Charlotte said...

I'm glad you enjoyed playing the game. Thanks for letting me know. I like your Easter stuff.

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you! How sweet! And thanks for tagging me, I'm not sure when I'll next get chance to post but I'll try to get to post my award and the meme as soon as possible.

Hugs.

Kathi said...

Thank you so much for tagging me. I will be thinking of a memoir.

Congratulations on your award. You deserve it. Hugs, Kathi